if its not yummy, then we better make it funny.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cloud Nine... Again.


This photo is of our front yard, which I take a lot of photos of. It puts on a show every day. This cloud event happened this morning. I got Jordan out of bed to see it, he was a little groggy or maybe jaded and wandered quietly back to bed. But don't you agree, that is a lovely sky! Ever since I chose to name my catering business Cloud Nine, I have started photographing clouds, maybe for advertising... but until then, I marvel a lot. This is, as they say: Aotearoa, land of the long white cloud.

2 comments:

  1. Kate,
    I just noticed that there were hundreds of responses addressed to my blog. I was busy deleting them (most were spam) and I notice yours. I tried to locate you a couple of years ago while I was in Friday Harbor. No trails out.
    I'll check out your blogs. Hope you are well. You have always been one of my inspirations. Thank you, Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! So glad to hear from you! Likewise on the inspiration, Rus. Are I 'friended' your lovely daughter on facebook in an effort to find you. Are you still in Buffolo?

    ReplyDelete

What do you know?